● Are you a junior or senior in college seeking an internship in a thriving entrepreneurial business?
● Do you have a desire to one day have a career built on your unique skills, talents, personality, and passions?
If so, I’d like to give you the opportunity to become one of the Blissed Out Media Summer Interns.
About the Internship Program:
Blissed Out Media offers a truly unique internship experience where you will be considered a vital part of the team. You’ll be part of a positive, communicative work environment, working alongside a small group of passionate, hardworking team members.
You will often be working directly with the CEO, getting feedback and instruction about how to improve your work and skills.
You’ll also receive:
- Valuable experience in PR and marketing
- Personal mentorship to help achieve your career goals
- School credit, full recommendation letter, and a professional reference
If you dream of owning your own business one day, the experience you’ll gain at Blissed Out Media will be incomparable.
Internship responsibilities may include:
- PR & Marketing: Help develop PR and marketing strategy, participate in brainstorming sessions, write/edit content, create media lists, and perform client research
- Product development: Help create programs and courses
- Event planning: Assist with networking events
- Social Media: Help implement strategy to increase Facebook and Twitter following & engagement
- Video & graphic design: Video editing and basic design work (i.e. event invitations)
What I’m looking for:
We are seeking two hardworking, bright, and creative students for these internship opportunities. Preferred backgrounds include business, marketing, journalism, graphic design, and public relations. The desired candidate should have:
1) Enthusiastic initiative, creativity, and strong work ethic
2) Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects.
3) Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
4) PR, marketing, social media, event planning, or publishing experience
5) If you have experience with and access the following software this summer, please indicate so in your cover letter: Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop) and Final Cut (or another video editing software)
Blissed Out Media is a small business dedicated to helping career-transitioners and professionals uncover their calling, and step into a more fulfilling career that makes a meaningful impact on the world. As a coach and speaker, Shawna Kaye helps clients to reinvent their career and life around their unique purpose.
- 10-15 Hours/Week
- Length of engagement: Summer Semester (May – August, 2015)
- Juniors and Seniors encouraged to apply
- Location: Virtually
To apply, please email Contact@ShawnaKaye.com with the items below:
1) Your resume
2) A cover letter addressed to Shawna explaining why you’re interested in the internship, what skills you have to offer, and why you’d be a great fit. If applicable, include links to works online you’d like to share. (i.e. blog, design portfolio)
3) Email subject line: Summer Internship: [YOUR NAME]
Apply by May 1st.
Know someone who would be a great fit for this opportunity?
Please do us a favor and let them know we’re looking. Please also feel free to share this page with your networks. Thank you!