After watching the video, complete the following assignment and post your activity in the Manifest Your Empire group with the hashtag #BGYEDay1.
Today I want you to get in alignment with your true gifts and expertise so that you can always serve at your personal level of genius. When you’re building your brand you want to make sure you align with these 4 Zones in order to help you create ultimate success in your business. When one is missing that is when you may be having problems, emotional stress, lack of income, or tension in your business.
I. Your Favorite Skill Set
1. List out all of your skill sets
2. Circle the top 3 that interest you the most
3. Action Step: Write out all the ideas you have that you can talk about on each of the top 3 that interest you.
II. Your Passion that Lights You Up
1. List out all of your passions. Every single one!
2. Circle the top 3 that interest you the most.
3. Action Step: Circle where your passion and skill sets intersect = Your HOT ZONES!
III. Pain In The Marketplace You Can Help Solve
1. Based on your HOT ZONE from Zone 1 & 2, it’s now time to research your competition to find the pain of your ideal client in the market place.
2. Find 5 experts that align with your passion and skill sets that teach on your HOT ZONE subject matters.
3. Write out the trigger words that identify pain, that you see on their website, programs, blog posts, groups, comments in their blog posts, etc.
4. Action Step: Identify the biggest pain point that you see in the market place that aligns with your skills and passion.
IV. What People Will Pay You For
1. Decide on what the biggest pain points are that you discovered in Zone 3 that you want to help people solve and are excited to help people solve that .
2. Identify what people are already paying for to have those pains solved. Look at your competitors programs and right now how they are solving these problems - the programs, courses, coaching programs they have created to solve the pain points.
3. Action Step: Lastly, look at where all of these 4 zones intersect and overlap, and that's where you'll be able to identify your zone of genius.