Candy hearts, roses, chocolates, and more; we women usually get Valentine’s gifts galore! Well, what about the men in our lives? The husbands and boyfriends we love dearly need some special attention too! Could it be that you’re confused as to what to get your guy for Valentine’s? Don’t worry most men aren’t concerned with the tangible gifts surrounding V-day, but what you can do is give him an experience that would blow his mind!
You’ll want to make it a night to remember. Now, what about to tell you isn’t for the timid or the shy gal, and if you are, maybe it’s time to let loose for a change because, I’mma show you how to make your man say Whoah!
1. Tap into your seductive side. There are endless amounts of ways to seduce your man, but here are a few suggestions that will drive him up the wall.
- Come on Strong: If your love interest tends to be the one that initiates intimacy switch it up for a change, and take charge in the bedroom. Blind fold him and lead him to the bedroom where you’ll have an intimate ambiance set up for him.
- Write a naughty note expressing all your intimate desires, or what you intend on doing with your guy. Afterwards, slip the note somewhere he is sure to find. This sexy gesture will create a sense of anticipation for the special night ahead.
- Perform a daring striptease. Presenting a sexy striptease for your man to the rhythm of a passionate song, gets the ball rolling on the night. Use your creativity in the unraveling of your clothing. You can playfully tease him with a seductive lap dance, to drool over.
- Give a sensual massage. The power of touch is soothing and relaxing. Touch releases a hormone called oxytocin, which is considered the “love hormone”. This hormone can reinforce the bond of love in a relationship. Therefore, you would want to use massage oils on your man to get him relaxed and ready for the special night. Keep in mind that you can also find edible oils for an erotic experience.
- Play bedroom games.
- Role play in the bedroom. The fascinating thing about role playing is that you get to be anyone you want, and with that you’ll both set your inhibitions free.
- Set up a sexy bathtub rendezvous for the both of you.
2. Get dolled up in the sexiest lingerie. When I mean sexy lingerie, I’m not talking about the regular bra and panty set, what I’m referring to is the full on boudoir getup. Bust out the bustier, thong/g-string, or the garter belt with fishnets, this will drive your many crazy. Lingerie in lace and satin fabrics are sexually appealing, but how about trying some edible lingerie as an option. Be sure to top off your sultry look with some killer pumps. You’ll also want to consider the small details like getting your mani/pedi, a bikini wax, shave/wax your limbs, style your tresses, and be sure to apply a nice perfume that is not too strong. Men love when a woman pays attention to detail when it comes to her appearance. Moreover, when you look and feel your best, he’ll sense your confidence that will drive him crazy.
3. This is the part where you will have to get really creative. What places in the house other then the bedroom can you make love in? If your current environment is inadequate, you may want to stay at a local chic hotel, or maybe you’re a little daring and possibly want to make love some place taboo. Whatever you decide to do, getting intimate in a different environment adds spice and freshness to your sex life. In addition, you may want to set the mood with music, candles, massage oils, scents, and champagne.
4. Grab a Kama Sutra book from your local book store. Kama sutra is an ancient Hindu text originally written in Sanskrit, and is an interpretation of sexuality and the many positions that you can indulge with your partner. You’ll find every sexual position known to man in this book, so you can say farewell to ‘Missionary Molly’! The book has some insight that you may have not seen before on the art of lovemaking. Your guy might be tired of the same ho-hum routine in the bedroom, so go ahead and light his fire with all the new positions you’ll acquire. He’ll love the show stopping attention and action he’s receiving.
Stop stressing only about what you can get for Valentine’s, but consider what you can give. Cater to the man you love this Valentine’s Day, so by the end of the night his appetite is fully satisfied. Not only should you make him feel special just this one day, but use what you’ve learned to allow him to have this awesome experience year round. Besides, you might just have him eating out the palm of your hands!
What will you do this Valentine’s Day to make your man feel special? What new Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
Shawna Kay ( Blissed Out Belle )
Kay is a Lifestyle & Empowerment Enthusiast, and the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Blissed Out Belle™. Connect with her on Facebook here, and follow her on Twitter @BlissedOutBelle